sunshine template

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Officially a Blogger!

I've been trying to get this started for about a week now. But life is busy! I was never really into the whole blogging phenomenon but lately I've become addicted to them! My favorite kinds are anything food related and I've been discovering a few "mommy blogs" that I also enjoy. The thing that got me interested in writing my own was I realized how many special moments in life we easily forget about after the initial excitement wears off. This is especially true when you have kids (sleep deprivation really takes a toll on your memory!) and life just gets busy. Right now, my "oldest" son is just under 2 (can't believe that! Less than 2 months and I'll have a TWO year old!) and my newest bundle of joy is 7 and a half weeks...yes, every day counts at this point. I already notice the subtle changes that happen so quickly, just in 7 short weeks and as quickly as they come, I quickly forget. I look forward to the day when I can look back at this blog, with my boys, and remind us all of the joys in life that we too easily forget. Thank you for enJOYing this with me!
4th of July 2011
Lucas-21 months/Channing-2 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment