Mr. Channing. That's what I call him. I think his name is just too sophisticated for anything else. He's too cute for words. His personality really shows in these pictures. He's fun, silly, giggly and always smiling. He had some big milestones this month. Just like I predicted, he was crawling before Christmas. I think it was December 9th (before he was officially 6 months) that he realized how to get around. It's not the hands-and-knees crawl. It's more like the worm. He gets up on his hands and knees and then falls forward, leaving his arms behind and repeats that until he gets to where he's going. He also started solids this month, so far just bananas and sweet potatoes, both of which he l.o.v.e.s. We make good eaters. I told Josh the other day, they're going to eat us out of house and home when they're teenagers. And though these milestones are so fun and amazing, my favorite and newest milestone of his is sleeping ALL night! For the past 4 days (don't jinx it, please) Channing has slept 9-12 hours straight, without waking once! AND, he's going to bed before 9:30pm! Sigh, that's a big step for any baby and I'm so thankful that he did it on his own. I think the solids are helping him get more daytime calories and helping me stock up more milk while he snacks on solids. Winning!=)
So enjoy some of the most adorable baby pictures you will ever see. Ever.
 |
| Stunning blue eyes. Both our boys have blue eyes, Josh and I do not. |
 |
| One of my most favorite pictures of Channing to date. |
 |
| 6 months old, halfway to his 1st birthday, I just cannot wrap my mind around that. |
Mommy loves you sweet Channing. Thank you for bringing so much joy into our lives. Your contagious smile warms my heart and can change my sorrow to joy in a second. I look forward to the next 6 months, though I hope they don't pass so quickly.
No comments:
Post a Comment