It's been quite a while since I've posted so I thought I'd send you a recipe we tried for dinner tonight. It was so simple and so delicious! I found it on my favorite food blog, bakedbree.com. She has simple, delicious, mostly healthy with a few diet splurges thrown in because who doesn't like to spoil their tummies sometimes!
This recipe I only slightly changed. I added kale, did not add noodles and did the final cooking in the crock pot. I first sauteed the sausage, then added the vegetables until softened. Then I dumped everything in the crock pot (Along with my homemade chicken stock! Also done in the crock pot.) I cooked it on high for a few hours and then low until dinner for about 5 hours total. We enjoyed this with a side of garlic-parmesan toast and salad. So here is the link...enjoy!
Baked Bree's Minestrone Soup
No comments:
Post a Comment