I can't believe we've been having an annual Halloween party for 6 years! We've had some great costumes and the competition is steep. It gets harder every year to come up with something original and creative. This year we based our costumes off of a picture I found online that was perfect for Channing. Unfortunately, every time I was taking pictures, Channing was sleeping or just plain grumpy so I personally did not get any pictures of him in his costume. But there are some, I just have yet to see them.=) And actually, I took some when we took Lucas trick-or-treating but they're still on my camera so I'll have to update on that later. Anyway, Channing was the MOST adorable lobster in a pot, I was the famous chef Julia Childs, Josh was a fisherman and Lucas was THE cutest chef. Ever. It was another great year. Here is the party told through pictures...
 |
| Don't you just love Lucas' face! Too bad we're missing Channing, he was sleeping. He won "Cutest Kid", a well deserved title=) |
 |
| Lucas and his girl buddy Jenna. Jenna was the first name he learned to say and now every girl is Jenna=) |
 |
| Me and my friend Alyssa as Little Red Riding Hood |
 |
| Grammy as Abby from NCIS and Channing sleeping in his costume appropriate onesie=) |
 |
| L to R: Hailie the pirate, Jerry Old Man Pimp, Jenna as SuperGirl and Amber as a pirate. Jerry won "Top Spot" (Best Costume) |
 |
| L to R: Hailie the pirate, Chelsea as Harry Potter and her daughter Zoey dressed in her mom's 80's clothes! |
 |
| A.J. and Matt won "Best Theme" as Olive Oyl and Popeye. Doesn't she make the best Olive Oyl?! |
 |
| My brother Isaiah as Blade |
 |
| My mama as Abbey from NCIS. She won "Most Creative". Check out Landon's face!=) |
 |
| A girl picture with those that were left. This is the only picture I have of Camie the cowgirl. Her hubby was a cowboy and their son Landon (seen above without his costume) was a cow! |
I'm already making a list of ideas for next year. It seems I forget all my great ideas as Halloween approaches so I'm writing them down so I can pick the best one! Thanks to everyone who made this year so fun!
You're parties look like so much fun! We love the costumes!!
ReplyDelete