sunshine template

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Channing turns 8 months old!

My sweet boy is 8 months old! He has the best smile!
 
I just can't get over how fast my little baby is growing! The last eight months seem to be a blur of smiles, tears and joy. In his short little life he has learned to crawl, pull himself up to standing and eat fruits and veggies. This has been a slower start than expected has Channing seems to battle bouts of eczema. It flares up with certain foods, like peaches and carrots, so I've had to back track a lot in order to figure out exactly what makes it worse. For now, I'm giving him two weeks per new fruit or veggie so I can be sure I know just what sets his skin into a dry, red rash.


I love this picture! It looks like he's growling.






No comments:

Post a Comment