| A rare moment, playing quietly together |
| Lucas setting up his new toy bin. I had nothing to do with his OCD organization. Well, maybe a little;-) |
| Peek-a-boo in the crib |
| So cute |
| Kisses |
| I love this picture because his chubby butt is peeking out=) |
| Wow, it's been a good month. Two getting along moments caught on camera. |
| Channing has been doing this since before he could crawl. I wondered if he'd skip crawling and go right to walking. |
| Beautiful eyes, beautiful smile |
| Lucas is so silly |
| Channing is such a cuddle bug! |
| I took Lucas out in the snow, his first time since last year and he had a lot more fun this time. |
| Making snowballs |
| He learned to go into a sitting position from crawling. |
| First time pulling up on something. |
No comments:
Post a Comment